Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ME!

Hi! My name is Megan and I am a natural worrier and nerd. :)

I am happily married to the best guy I know! We have been together since 2004, but we were married in 2007. It is hard to believe that I am 26 years old with a steady job. I have a house, car, and a ton of other bills and gadgets that constantly keep my attention. I have a hard time keeping up with household duties, that I can't imagine having kids added to the mix. Kudos to you parents out there that make it look easy when I know it's not! I still feel like I am 19 or 20, but with streaks of gray hair! With 25 students of 6 and 7 year olds, know wonder I am going gray at an early age! I love teaching, though. My first graders are awesome! The best thing about teaching first grade is that each one is fairly independent, but still sweet and innocent! :)

I am enrolled in the CTER program at the U of I. Currently, I am taking class 5 of 8. The end is in sight! I am very happy that I made the decision to go back to school. The information I am taking in is exciting and thrilling. The best part about CTER is that my courses are very applicable to my classroom. It is fun putting into practice what I have learned through my Master's courses!

Let's see...when I have time (which free time is RARE), I love to scrapbook, quilt, sew, and be involved in community theater. Yes, I was a thespian in high school. I told you I was a nerd! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment